Friday, May 1, 2009

Soccertots

Soccertots is a program at our local indoor soccer center for small children. The kids and I went with my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group from church. I don't really have much to say about it, so I'll just break it down into percentages to give you an idea.

10% Soccer
90% Activities other than soccer (balloons, parachutes, bubbles, cone stacking, hula hoops, general running around)
100% Chaos

Still, Daphne actually shows a bit of aptitude for the soccer part and can dribble pretty well. But even if she's bad, I'm fairly certain there will be soccer in her future. Hard to imagine childhood without that image of a tight swarm of little kids in too-big uniforms all trying to kick the ball at the same time.





2 comments:

The Holmans said...

Organized chaos...they're contained

Unknown said...

They're all good pix, but I love that last one.....