Monday, May 18, 2009

Golfball


I've been wanting to do this post for awhile but I'd thought Pete wanted to do it. He does, but he hasn't been able to get around to it, so I now have his blessing to go forward.

While watching golfball with her Dad some weeks ago, Daphne suddenly became very interested (she calls it golfball...you know, football, basketball, baseball, golfball). Now they love going to the driving range together! I suspect Pete might be slightly pleased about this little development. She's learning the names of the clubs, parts of the course, rules of the game, etc. Tiger wears a red shirt, that sort of thing.

We got a sweet coupon in the mail for a local golf course a few weeks ago and made a family outing of it. As per usual, my role in these sort of outings is primarily to make sure James does not incur a fatal injury. So maybe not as fun from my perspective but I'll take it. I know this will be a great memory.

Action sequence



Solo attempt (the kid can actually make contact, by golly)

James, initially skeptical...

...seemed to warm up to it:




3 comments:

connie88s said...

I love this Rosie! Thanks for sharing it!

Julie Woods said...

This is so cute! She looks like a golfer to me.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Rosie, Pete! Very cute....