Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deck the Halls/Mantle!


I think we're supposed to have a giant TV in this spot, from what I can tell. But we've found it's a nice place to keep our little garage sale tree from when we first got married. We're definitely getting our money's worth out of that thing. We like it.

This is a beautiful Advent calendar my mother-in-law gave me for an early Christmas present. Daphne looks forward to putting a new character or object in the scene each morning. It's amusing to see where she chooses to place each one. Right now, Joseph, a wise man, and a sheep are kickin' it in the stable, while Mary seems to be banished to the far bottom corner. I'm sure Daphne's got a vision for the whole thing... Anyway, it will be interesting to see where Baby Jesus ends up.

No comments: